Narrowspark Framework for Creative People.
Note: This repository contains the core code of the Narrowspark framework. If you want to build an application using Narrowspark, visit the main Narrowspark repository.
Narrowspark is a PHP framework for large, robust web applications and a superb combination of simplicity, elegance, reusable PHP components with expressive, elegant syntax. Narrowspark attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks.
- Powerful dependency injection container.
- Multiple back-ends for session, filesystem and cache storage.
- A powerful console "cerebro" based on Symfony Console
- Simple, fast routing engine with support for psr-15 middlewares.
- Powerful encryption and hashing components.
- All components are based on psr standards, easy to switch or used in other psr compatible projects.
Note: Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
If you discover a security vulnerability within Narrowspark, please send an e-mail to Daniel Bannert at firstname.lastname@example.org. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
The Narrowspark framework is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license