URI manipulation library
Installs: 6 187 647
- php: >=7.0.13
- ext-fileinfo: *
- league/uri-interfaces: ^1.1
- league/uri-parser: ^1.4.0
- psr/http-message: ^1.0
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^2.0
- phpstan/phpstan: ^0.9.2
- phpstan/phpstan-phpunit: ^0.9.4
- phpstan/phpstan-strict-rules: ^0.9.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^6.0
- ext-intl: Allow parsing RFC3987 compliant hosts
- league/uri-manipulations: Needed to easily manipulate URI objects
This package is EOL since 2019-10-18
You should instead use: The latest League URI package.
This package contains concrete URI objects represented as immutable value object. Each URI object implements the
League\Uri\Interfaces\Uri interface as defined in the uri-interfaces package or the
Psr\Http\Message\UriInterface from PSR-7.
- PHP >= 7.0.13 but the latest stable version of PHP is recommended
While the library no longer requires the
intl extension, it is strongly advise to install this extension if you are dealing with URIs containing non-ASCII host. Without it, an exception will be thrown if such host is used.
$ composer require league/uri-schemes
Full documentation can be found at uri.thephpleague.com.
Contributions are welcome and will be fully credited. Please see CONTRIBUTING and CONDUCT for details.
League Uri Schemes has a :
- a PHPUnit test suite
- a coding style compliance test suite using PHP CS Fixer.
- a code analysis compliance test suite using PHPStan.
To run the tests, run the following command from the project folder.
$ composer test
If you discover any security related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the issue tracker.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.