A skeleton to start a new Narrowspark project.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-05-22 15:14:44 UTC
Narrowspark is a PHP framework for large, robust web applications and a superb combination of simplicity, elegance, reusable PHP components with expressive, elegant syntax. Narrowspark attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks.
- Powerful dependency injection container.
- Multiple back-ends for session, filesystem and cache storage.
- A powerful console "cerebro" based on Symfony Console
- Simple, fast and with support for psr-15 middleware routing engine.
- Powerful encryption and hashing.
Note: Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
If you discover a security vulnerability within Narrowspark, please send an e-mail to Daniel Bannert at email@example.com. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
The Narrowspark framework is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license