The Laravel Framework.
- php: ^7.3|^8.0
- ext-json: *
- ext-mbstring: *
- ext-openssl: *
- doctrine/inflector: ^1.4|^2.0
- dragonmantank/cron-expression: ^3.0.2
- egulias/email-validator: ^2.1.10
- laravel/serializable-closure: ^1.0
- league/commonmark: ^1.3|^2.0.2
- league/flysystem: ^1.1
- monolog/monolog: ^2.0
- nesbot/carbon: ^2.53.1
- opis/closure: ^3.6
- psr/container: ^1.0
- psr/log: ^1.0|^2.0
- psr/simple-cache: ^1.0
- ramsey/uuid: ^4.2.2
- symfony/console: ^5.4
- symfony/error-handler: ^5.4
- symfony/finder: ^5.4
- symfony/http-foundation: ^5.4
- symfony/http-kernel: ^5.4
- symfony/mailer: ^5.4
- symfony/mime: ^5.4
- symfony/process: ^5.4
- symfony/routing: ^5.4
- symfony/var-dumper: ^5.4
- tijsverkoyen/css-to-inline-styles: ^2.2.2
- vlucas/phpdotenv: ^5.4.1
- voku/portable-ascii: ^1.6.1
- aws/aws-sdk-php: ^3.198.1
- doctrine/dbal: ^2.13.3|^3.1.4
- filp/whoops: ^2.14.3
- guzzlehttp/guzzle: ^6.5.5|^7.0.1
- league/flysystem-cached-adapter: ^1.0
- mockery/mockery: ^1.4.4
- orchestra/testbench-core: ^6.27
- pda/pheanstalk: ^4.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^8.5.19|^9.5.8
- predis/predis: ^1.1.9
- symfony/cache: ^5.4
- ext-bcmath: Required to use the multiple_of validation rule.
- ext-ftp: Required to use the Flysystem FTP driver.
- ext-gd: Required to use Illuminate\Http\Testing\FileFactory::image().
- ext-memcached: Required to use the memcache cache driver.
- ext-pcntl: Required to use all features of the queue worker.
- ext-posix: Required to use all features of the queue worker.
- ext-redis: Required to use the Redis cache and queue drivers (^4.0|^5.0).
- ably/ably-php: Required to use the Ably broadcast driver (^1.0).
- aws/aws-sdk-php: Required to use the SQS queue driver, DynamoDb failed job storage and SES mail driver (^3.198.1).
- brianium/paratest: Required to run tests in parallel (^6.0).
- doctrine/dbal: Required to rename columns and drop SQLite columns (^2.13.3|^3.1.4).
- fakerphp/faker: Required to use the eloquent factory builder (^1.9.1).
- filp/whoops: Required for friendly error pages in development (^2.14.3).
- guzzlehttp/guzzle: Required to use the HTTP Client, Mailgun mail driver and the ping methods on schedules (^6.5.5|^7.0.1).
- laravel/tinker: Required to use the tinker console command (^2.0).
- league/flysystem-aws-s3-v3: Required to use the Flysystem S3 driver (^1.0).
- league/flysystem-cached-adapter: Required to use the Flysystem cache (^1.0).
- league/flysystem-sftp: Required to use the Flysystem SFTP driver (^1.0).
- mockery/mockery: Required to use mocking (^1.4.4).
- nyholm/psr7: Required to use PSR-7 bridging features (^1.2).
- pda/pheanstalk: Required to use the beanstalk queue driver (^4.0).
- phpunit/phpunit: Required to use assertions and run tests (^8.5.19|^9.5.8).
- predis/predis: Required to use the predis connector (^1.1.9).
- psr/http-message: Required to allow Storage::put to accept a StreamInterface (^1.0).
- pusher/pusher-php-server: Required to use the Pusher broadcast driver (^4.0|^5.0|^6.0|^7.0).
- symfony/cache: Required to PSR-6 cache bridge (^5.4).
- symfony/filesystem: Required to enable support for relative symbolic links (^5.4).
- symfony/psr-http-message-bridge: Required to use PSR-7 bridging features (^2.0).
- wildbit/swiftmailer-postmark: Required to use Postmark mail driver (^3.0).
- tightenco/collect: <5.5.33
- illuminate/auth: v8.83.1
- illuminate/broadcasting: v8.83.1
- illuminate/bus: v8.83.1
- illuminate/cache: v8.83.1
- illuminate/collections: v8.83.1
- illuminate/config: v8.83.1
- illuminate/console: v8.83.1
- illuminate/container: v8.83.1
- illuminate/contracts: v8.83.1
- illuminate/cookie: v8.83.1
- illuminate/database: v8.83.1
- illuminate/encryption: v8.83.1
- illuminate/events: v8.83.1
- illuminate/filesystem: v8.83.1
- illuminate/hashing: v8.83.1
- illuminate/http: v8.83.1
- illuminate/log: v8.83.1
- illuminate/macroable: v8.83.1
- illuminate/mail: v8.83.1
- illuminate/notifications: v8.83.1
- illuminate/pagination: v8.83.1
- illuminate/pipeline: v8.83.1
- illuminate/queue: v8.83.1
- illuminate/redis: v8.83.1
- illuminate/routing: v8.83.1
- illuminate/session: v8.83.1
- illuminate/support: v8.83.1
- illuminate/testing: v8.83.1
- illuminate/translation: v8.83.1
- illuminate/validation: v8.83.1
- illuminate/view: v8.83.1
Note: This repository contains the core code of the Laravel framework. If you want to build an application using Laravel, visit the main Laravel repository.
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We believe development must be an enjoyable, creative experience to be truly fulfilling. Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as:
- Simple, fast routing engine.
- Powerful dependency injection container.
- Multiple back-ends for session and cache storage.
- Database agnostic schema migrations.
- Robust background job processing.
- Real-time event broadcasting.
Laravel is accessible, yet powerful, providing tools needed for large, robust applications. A superb combination of simplicity, elegance, and innovation gives you a complete toolset required to build any application with which you are tasked.
Laravel has the most extensive and thorough documentation and video tutorial library of any modern web application framework. The Laravel documentation is in-depth and complete, making it a breeze to get started learning the framework.
Thank you for considering contributing to the Laravel framework! The contribution guide can be found in the Laravel documentation.
Code of Conduct
In order to ensure that the Laravel community is welcoming to all, please review and abide by the Code of Conduct.
Please review our security policy on how to report security vulnerabilities.
The Laravel framework is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.