Kimai - Time Tracking
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-10-18 14:41:21 UTC
Kimai is a free, open source and online time-tracking software designed for small businesses and freelancers. It is built with modern technologies such as Symfony, Bootstrap, RESTful API, Doctrine, AdminLTE, Webpack, ES6 and many more.
- Home - Kimai project homepage
- Blog - Read the latest news
- Documentation - Learn how to use Kimai
- Translations - Kimai in your language
- Migration - Import data from Kimai 1
- PHP 7.3 or higher (PHP 8 supported)
- MariaDB or MySQL
- A webserver and subdomain
- PHP extensions:
This is the new version of the open source time tracker Kimai. It is stable and production ready, ships with many advanced features, including but not limited to:
JSON API, invoicing, data exports, multi-timer and punch-in punch-out mode, tagging, multi-user and multi-timezones, authentication via SAML/LDAP/Database, customizable role and team permissions, responsive and ready for your mobile device, user specific rates, advanced search & filtering, money and time budgets, reporting, support for plugins and many more.
- Recommended setup - with Git and Composer
- Docker - containerized
- Development - on your local machine
- 1-click installer - hosted environments
Kimai 2 uses a rolling release concept for delivering updates. You can upgrade Kimai at any time, you don't need to wait for the next official release. The master branch is always deployable, release tags are only snapshots of the current development version.
Release versions will be created on a regular base (approx. one release every 2 months). Every code change, whether it's a new feature or a bugfix, will be done on the master branch. Kimai is actively developed in my spare time, I put my effort into the software instead of backporting changes.
In case you want to contribute, but you wouldn't know how, here are some suggestions:
- Spread the word: More user means more people testing and contributing to Kimai - which in turn means better stability and more and better features. Please vote for Kimai on platforms lie Slant, Product Hunt, Softpedia or AlternativeTo, you can tweet about it, share it on LinkedIn, reddit or any of your favorite social media platforms. Every little bit helps!
- Answer questions: You know the answer to another user's problem? Share your knowledge!
- Make a feature request: Something can be done better? Something essential missing? Let us know!
- Report bugs
- Contribute: You don't have to be programmer to help. The documentation and translation could use some love as well.
- Sponsor the project
There is one simple rule in our "Code of conduct": Don't be an ass!