PHP Library to read and write spreadsheet files (CSV, XLSX and ODS), in a fast and scalable way
Fund package maintenance!
Installs: 2 387 794
Open Issues: 15
- php: ~8.0.0 || ~8.1.0 || ~8.2.0
- ext-dom: *
- ext-fileinfo: *
- ext-filter: *
- ext-libxml: *
- ext-xmlreader: *
- ext-zip: *
- ext-zlib: *
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^3.8.0
- infection/infection: ^0.26.10
- phpbench/phpbench: ^1.2.5
- phpstan/phpstan: ^1.6.8
- phpstan/phpstan-phpunit: ^1.1.1
- phpstan/phpstan-strict-rules: ^1.2.3
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.5.20
- ext-iconv: To handle non UTF-8 CSV files (if "php-intl" is not already installed or is too limited)
- ext-intl: To handle non UTF-8 CSV files (if "iconv" is not already installed)
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-03-13 14:33:23 UTC
OpenSpout is a community driven fork of
box/spout, a PHP library to read and write spreadsheet files
(CSV, XLSX and ODS), in a fast and scalable way. Unlike other file readers or writers, it is capable of processing
very large files, while keeping the memory usage really low (less than 3MB).
Documentation can be found at
OpenSpoutin your code
Version 4 introduced new functionality but also some breaking changes. If you want to upgrade your OpenSpout codebase please consult the Upgrade guide.
Copyright and License
This is a fork of Box's Spout library: https://github.com/box/spout
Code until and directly descending from commit
is copyright of Box, Inc. and licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0:
Code created, edited and released after the commit mentioned above is copyright of openspout Github organization and licensed under MIT License.