Web interface for exploring various PBS APIs.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-02-12 21:37:04 UTC
A simple Symfony app for syncing, viewing, and exporting data from various PBS API services.
The application is configured for a dev environment using sqlite out of the box. Follow the steps below to run the development server:
composer create-project cascadepublicmedia/pbs-api-explorer
php bin/console app:init
- Prompts will be provided to create an initial user, be sure to give the
- Prompts will be provided to create an initial user, be sure to give the user the
php bin/console server:run
The console will output the URL of the app. Visit the URL and log in with the user created during setup.
- Log in (with a user with the
- Fill in and save API endpoints and credentials.
- Visit an API data list page (e.g.
/station-manager/stations) and click the "Sync..." button.
- Export functionality
- Media Manager
TV Schedules Service Listings Headends Feeds Programs list
Membership Vault Memberships
- Transaction Vault