Gripp client Symfony
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-12-29 02:59:06 UTC
This is a Symfony client application that does work with
and demonstrate Gripp API use.
The application consumes the Gripp API as client but has various API server interfaces itself as well:
- GraphQL with it's own GraphiQL in-browser IDE with generated API documentation
The web application is able to export it's data to your desktop:
*) The extended Writer is part of this project and still Proof of concept (PoC).
The application uses various security measures:
- Security at GitHub
- Symfony Security Monitoring
- Structured Query Language (SQL) injection protection
- Cross-site request forgery (CSRF) protection
- bcrypt password hashing
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) using Google Authenticator App
- Bearer Authentication for JSON-RPC API server
- JWT Authentication for RESTful API server
- Use Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) headers for RESTful API server
Add this local hostname to your DNS.:
We generate large part of the application:
- JSON to JSON Table Schema using PHP
- JSON Table Schema to Database Schema using tableschema-sql-js
- Generate Models with an extended(*) Doctrine Object Relational Mapper (ORM) ImportMapping Command
- Generate Views with an extended(*) SONATA PROJECTs AdminMaker Command using the Symfony MakerBundle
*) The extended code generators are part of this project and still Proof of concept (PoC).
The first 2 steps are already done, being outside this project scope. You have to perform the last 2 steps, import the Database Schema and generate Entities and Views, here is how:
Import the database schema and relations.:
mysql -u root -p db_name< db/schema.sql mysql -u root -p db_name< db/relations.sql
Generate the entities and admin webpages. Migrate and load example data:
bin/generate.sh bin/console doctrine:migrations:migrate mysql -u root -p db_name< db/data.sql
First start and go into your Docker workspace:
In there run:
Browse to the login screen:
You will be prompted for your credentials:
The username demo and password demo will do. (The inactive username nodemo and password nodemo will not be allowed to login.) If you succeed to login, you can navigate to your login credentials in the upper right corner pull-down:
Feel free to contribute.
Using existing code as much as possible, some projects got an accepted Pull Request:
- AdminLTE Bundle for Symfony 4 * Dutch translation added
- tableschema-sql-js * Constraints required, enum added and Field type date, datetime and time added
Created with Eclipse PDT Extension group Symfony framework plugin
Eclipse is free open-source project that grows with your contributions.