Provides two-factor authentication for Symfony applications
ℹ️ The repository contains bundle versions ≥ 5, versions 1-4 are located in scheb/two-factor-bundle.
The bundle is organized into sub-repositories, so you can choose the exact feature set you need and keep installed dependencies to a minimum.
Core features provided by
- Interface for custom two-factor authentication methods
- Trusted IPs
- Multi-factor authentication (more than 2 steps)
- CSRF protection
- Whitelisted routes (accessible during two-factor authentication)
- Trusted devices (once passed, no more two-factor authentication on that device) (
- Single-use backup codes for when you don't have access to the second factor device (
- QR codes to scan with your mobile device (
Two-factor authentication methods:
- TOTP authentication (
- Google Authenticator (
- Authentication code via email (
Follow the installation instructions.
Detailed documentation of all features can be found in the doc directory.
|1.x||EOL||>= 2.1, < 2.7|
|2.x||EOL||^2.6, ^3.0, ^4.0|
|3.x||EOL||3.4, ^4.0, ^5.0|
|4.x||Security fixes until Nov 2021||3.4, ^4.0, ^5.0|
|5.x||New features + Bug fixes||4.4, ^5.0|
For information about the security policy and know security issues, see SECURITY.md.
Want to contribute to this project? See CONTRIBUTING.md.
This software is available under the MIT license.