Lightweight user management for symfony
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-08-04 17:29:14 UTC
The NucleosUserBundle is a fork of FOSUserBundle which adds a lightweight support for a database-backed user system in symfony.
There are some major changes and refactorings if you want to migrate from FOS:
- It does not provide any advanced features like profile management or registration
- Swift mailer was dropped in favor of symfony mailer
- Couch DB support was removed
- Only symfony 4.4 / 5.x support
- There are only two optional dependencies: doctrine/orm and doctrine/mongodb-odm
- Users can be stored via Doctrine ORM or MongoDB ODM
- Password reset support
The source of the documentation is stored in the
in this bundle.
All the installation instructions are located in the documentation.