The QueryPHP Framework.
This is the core framework code of QueryPHP application, starts from this moment with QueryPHP.
QueryPHP is a modern, high performance PHP progressive coroutine framework, we still focus on traditional PHP-FPM scenarios,with engineer user experience as its historical mission, let every PHP application have a good framework.
A hundred percent coverage of the unit tests to facing the bug,based on Zephir implemented framework core resident,with Swoole coroutine to improving business performance,now or in the future step by step. Our vision is USE LEEVEL WITH SWOOLE DO BETTER, let your business to support more user services.
The PHP Framework For Code Poem As Free As Wind, Starts From This Moment With QueryPHP.
- Site: https://www.queryphp.com/
- API: https://api.queryphp.com
- Document: https://www.queryphp.com/docs/
QueryPHP was based on the DoYouHaoBaby framework which released 0.0.1 version at 2010.10.03.
- QueryPHP On Github: https://github.com/hunzhiwange/queryphp/
- QueryPHP On Gitee: https://gitee.com/dyhb/queryphp/
- Framework On Github: https://github.com/hunzhiwange/framework/
- Framework On Gitee: https://gitee.com/dyhb/framework/
- Leevel On Github: https://github.com/hunzhiwange/leevel/
- Leevel On Gitee: https://gitee.com/dyhb/leevel
- Tests: https://github.com/leevels/tests/
- Packages: https://github.com/leevels/
- Packages From Hunzhiwange: https://packagist.org/packages/hunzhiwange/
- Packages From Leevel: https://packagist.org/packages/leevel/
We think the performance of PHP applications is very important and the development of pleasure also needs to be considered, and that's why we have developed the QueryPHP framework to achieve great ideals.
- PHP 7 - We choose the lowest version of 7.3.2, because php7 has a unique advantage over the earlier version.
- Leevel - We provides an optional c extension to takeover core components of the framework,such as ioc, log, cache.
- Swoole - Enable PHP developers to write high-performance, scalable, concurrent TCP, UDP, Unix socket, HTTP, Websocket services in PHP programming language.
- Redis - QueryPHP encapsulation a cache component, including files, redis and so on, so as to reduce the pressure of database.
- Roadrunner - RoadRunner is an open source high-performance PHP application server, load balancer and process manager. It supports running as a service with the ability to extend its functionality on a per-project basis.
Wow! Cool! Query Yet Simple!
composer require hunzhiwange/framework
composer require leevel/di composer require leevel/cache ... and more
_____________ _______________ ______/ \__ _____ ____ ______ / /_ _________ ____/ __ / / / / _ \/ __`\/ / __ \/ __ \/ __ \___ __/ / / / /_/ / __/ / \ / /_/ / / / / /_/ /__ \_\ \_/\____/\___/_/ / / .___/_/ /_/ .___/ \_\ /_/_/ /_/ $cd /data/codes/queryphp/vendor/hunzhiwange/framework $composer install $cp ./tests/config.php ./tests/config.local.php // Modify the config $php vendor/bin/phinx migrate - $php vendor/bin/phpunit tests + $php ./build/phpunit tests
$cd /data/codes/queryphp $php leevel make:docwithin tests
It can be used without installation,we download a version for you.
$cd /data/codes/queryphp/vendor/hunzhiwange/framework - $php-cs-fixer fix --config=.php_cs.dist + $./build/php-cs-fixer fix --config=.php_cs.dist
Add a pre-commit for it.
cp ./build/pre-commit.sh ./.git/hooks/pre-commit chmod 777 ./.git/hooks/pre-commit
# git commit -h # git commit -n -m 'pass hook' #bypass pre-commit and commit-msg hooks
php ./build/phpstan analyse
Let code poem.
Documentation for the framework can be found on the QueryPHP website.
Thanks my colleague John.mao for your selfless help in the development of this project and and let me have a new understanding, it makes QueryPHP more beautiful.
Thanks for these excellent projects, we have absorbed a lot of excellent design and ideas, standing on the shoulders of giants for innovation.
- QeePHP: https://github.com/dualface/qeephp2_x/
- Swoole: https://github.com/swoole/
- JeCat: https://github.com/JeCat/
- ThinkPHP: https://github.com/top-think/
- Laravel: https://github.com/laravel/
- Symfony: https://github.com/symfony/
- Doctrine: https://github.com/doctrine/
- Phalcon: https://github.com/phalcon/
The QueryPHP framework is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.