Bagisto Laravel ECommerce
- Installation & Configuration
- Security Vulnerabilities
Bagisto is viable attempt to cut down your time, cost and workforce for building online stores or migrating from physical stores to the ever demanding online world. Your business whether small or huge it suits all and very simple to set it up.
Read our documentation: Bagisto Docs
We are also having a forum for any type of your concern, feature request discussions. Please visit: Bagisto Forums
Visit our live Demo
It packs in lots of demanding features that allows your business to scale in no time:
- Multiple Channels, Locale, Currencies.
- Built-in Access Control Layer.
- Beautiful and Responsive Storefront.
- Descriptive and Simple Admin Panel.
- Admin Dashboard.
- Custom Attributes.
- Built on Modular Approach.
- Support for Multiple Store Themes.
- Multistore Inventory System.
- Orders Management System.
- Customer Cart, Wishlist, Product Reviews.
- Simple and Configurable Products.
- Price rules (Discount) inbuilt.
- CMS Pages.
- Check out click here.
For Developers: Dev guys can take advantage of two of the hottest frameworks used in this project Laravel and Vue.js, both of these frameworks have been used in Bagisto. Bagisto is using power of both of these frameworks and making best out of it out of the box.
Bagisto Documentation https://devdocs.bagisto.com
- OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS or higher / Windows 7 or Higher (WAMP / XAMP).
- SERVER: Apache 2 or NGINX.
- RAM: 3 GB or higher.
- PHP: 7.1.3 or higher.
- Processor: Clock Cycle 1 Ghz or higher.
- For MySQL users: 5.7.23 or higher.
- For MariaDB users: 10.2.7 or Higher.
- Node: 8.11.3 LTS or higher.
- Composer: 1.6.5 or higher.
1. Try our new GUI installer to install Bagisto:
2. Try our old fashioned way to install Bagisto:
1. composer create-project bagisto/bagisto
Now configure your database:
If the above command was completed successfully, then you'll find directory bagisto and all of the code will be inside it.
Find file .env inside bagisto directory and set the environment variables listed below:
Although, mailer environment variables are also required to be set up as Bagisto requires emails to send to customers and admins for various functionalities that are built in.
2. php artisan migrate
3. php artisan db:seed
4. php artisan vendor:publish -> Press 0 and then press enter to publish all assets and configurations.
5. php artisan storage:link
6. composer dump-autoload
To execute Bagisto:
Warning: Before going full on production mode we recommend you to uninstall developer dependencies. In order to do that, run the command below:
composer install --no-dev
Open the specified entry point in your hosts file in browser or make entry in hosts file if not done.
php artisan serve
How to log in as admin:
How to log in as customer:
You can directly register as customer and then login.
Bagisto is a truly opensource E-Commerce framework which will always be free under the MIT License.
Please don't disclose security vulnerabilities publicly. If you find any security vulnerability in Bagisto then please write us mail: mailto:email@example.com.
This project is on Open Collective and it exists thanks to this people who contribute.
Thank you to all our backers! 🙏
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website.