Bundle designed to easily create API projects based on GraphQL
- GraphQL types using doctrine annotations
- GraphQL Relay Specification
- GraphQL Subscriptions using Mercure protocol
- API explorer and documentation with GraphiQL
- Common CRUD operations (Queries & Mutations)
- Customizable mutations using Symfony Forms & Validator
- Behat extension included to write GraphQL API tests easily
- Convention over configuration approach to avoid complicated configurations
Full documentation is available on the GraphQLBundle site.
If you don't know what GraphQL is, visit this official website by the Facebook engineering team.
Please refer to CONTRIBUTING.md for information on how to contribute.
This project is licensed under the MIT license.