Bambusa Project Template
Open Issues: 38
- php: >=7.1.0
- benmanu/silverstripe-simple-styleguide: ~2.0.5
- bringyourownideas/silverstripe-composer-security-checker: ^2.0
- bringyourownideas/silverstripe-composer-update-checker: ^2.0
- bringyourownideas/silverstripe-maintenance: ^2.2
- dnadesign/silverstripe-elemental-userforms: ^3.0.0
- dynamic/silverstripe-elemental-blog: ~2.1.1
- heyday/silverstripe-menumanager: ~3.0.4
- jonom/focuspoint: ~3.1.1
- jonom/silverstripe-betternavigator: ~5.0.1
- silverstripe/bambusa-theme: dev-master
- silverstripe/blog: ^3.3
- silverstripe/crontask: ^2.1.2
- silverstripe/dynamodb: ^4.0.2
- silverstripe/fulltextsearch: ^3.5
- silverstripe/login-forms: ^4.0@beta
- silverstripe/raygun: ^3.1.0
- silverstripe/recipe-cms: ^4.7
- silverstripe/recipe-content-blocks: ^2.3
- silverstripe/recipe-plugin: ^1
- silverstripe/sharedraftcontent: ^2.3
- silverstripe/theme-colorpicker: ^1
- silverstripe/theme-fontpicker: ^1
- sminnee/silverstripe-amplitude: dev-master
- sminnee/silverstripe-asknicely: ^1.0@dev
- sminnee/tagmanager: ^1.0.0
- symbiote/silverstripe-advancedworkflow: ^5.2
- symfony/process: ^3.2
- tractorcow/silverstripe-fluent: ^4.2
- wilr/silverstripe-googlesitemaps: ~2.1.5
- phpunit/phpunit: ^5.7
- squizlabs/php_codesniffer: ^3
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-03-21 19:45:35 UTC
Demonstration project for SilverStripe CMS.
About this project
This project is meant to demonstrate key features of SilverStripe CMS. It combines both commercially supported modules and non-supported community modules. The frontend of the Bambusa demo is built on top of the Bambusa Theme.
This project is used to build the demonstration environment when a user request a SilverStripe demo from silverstripe.com/demo.
It's not meant to be used directly by the community. However, there's nothing stopping third party from re-using it for their own demo. SilverStripe doesn't provide official support for this project.
This project is aimed to be deployed in an internal Kubernetes stack, as a set of Docker containers. You can approximate this setup locally by running it through docker-compose.
cd docker docker-compose up
Once all containers have launched, you should be able to access the site
If you need access to individual containers (e.g. SSH into the web container),
you can use
docker-compose exec to get an interactive shell
with the webserver user:
docker-compose exec -u www-data web /bin/bash
WARNING: The Docker image is specifically crafted for our internal Kubernetes stack. It is not supposed to suit any other needs.
docker/deploy.sh script is run on TravisCI on green builds after merge to master.
It builds a new docker image and publishes it to docker hub as silverstripe/bambusa-installer
.travis.yml uses the following environment vars (these are supposed to be set on CI side):
DOCKERHUB_USER, which is used to log in to docker hub (e.g. silverstripe)
DOCKERHUB_PASSWORD, which is used to log in to docker hub (e.g. qwerty123)
DOCKERHUB_IMAGE, which is the docker hub account+image (e.g. silverstripe/bambusa-installer)
The image includes basic PHP + Apache setup, including the application source code with installed dependencies (--prefer-dist)
The docker/scripts folder contains auxiliary tooling for running this image on our Kubernetes cluster
Copyright (c) 2007-2018, SilverStripe Limited - www.silverstripe.com All rights reserved. Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: * Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. * Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. * Neither the name of SilverStripe nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.