Simple localisation for Silverstripe
- dev-master / 5.x-dev
- 4.x-dev / 4.5.x-dev
- 3.x-dev / 3.9.x-dev
Locales are distinguished by a url prefix, that of the selected locale, at the start
of all page links. E.g.
http://damian.geek.nz/en_NZ/about-me would be the NZ English
version of a page. This could be localised into Maori at
Fluent also integrates nicely with Google Sitemaps module, linking localisations for each page as per Google's internationalisation guidelines
Fluent also supports the use of multiple domains to assist in locale filtering (e.g. a .com for English, and a .cn for Chinese).
Back end control is provided by a simple CMS filter.
Also, please report any issues you may encounter, as it helps us all out!
- Damian Mooyman - https://github.com/tractorcow/silverstripe-fluent
- Robbie Averill - https://github.com/robbieaverill Migrating to SilverStripe 4.0
- Attribution to Michael (dAKirby309) for his metro translate icon - http://dakirby309.deviantart.com/
- SilverStripe 4.0.0 or above
- PHP 5.6 or above
- Working with DataObjects
- Deployment under multiple domains
- Templating for Fluent
- How Fluent works
- Migrating from Translatable
The translations for this project are managed via Transifex and are updated automatically during the release process. To contribute, please head to the link above and get translating!
Revised BSD License
Copyright (c) 2018, Damian Mooyman
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- The name of Damian Mooyman may not be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.