Integrates Roman Büchler's EXT:easyconf into the Ext:website_toolbox. Provides a module to easily configure main aspects from a website.Once set up the module allows website owners without any TYPO3 knowledge toconfigure main aspects from the website.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-09-27 21:56:43 UTC
Integrates Roman Büchler's EXT:easyconf into the Ext:website_toolbox.
>Provides a module to easily configure main aspects from a website.
>Once set up the module allows website owners without any TYPO3 knowledge to configure main aspects from the website.
- Verwalten Sie wichtige Einstellungen für Ihre Website
|Website Toolbox||TYPO3||PHP||Support / Development|
|dev-main||11||8.0 - 8.1||unstable development branch|
|1.x||11||8.0 - 8.1||features, bugfixes, security updates|
- Read how to install, configure and use mask in the official documentation
- Visit our website to find more information about website toolbox
Found a bug?
- First check out the main branch and verify that the issue is not yet solved
- Have a look at the existing issues, to prevent duplicates
- If not found, report the bug in our issue tracker
Please use Gitlab only for bug-reports or feature-requests.
Like a new feature?
- If your idea is not listed here, get in contact with us
- If you want to sponsor a feature, get in contact with us
- If you want to develop a feature, get in contact to plan a strategy
This extension was created by Mike Tölle in 2022 for T3graf media-agentur, Recklinghausen.
Find examples, use cases and best practices for this extension in our website_toolbox blog series on t3graf.de.
Find more TYPO3 extensions we have developed that help us deliver value in client projects. As part of the way we work, we focus on testing and best practices to ensure long-term performance, reliability, and results in all our code.
Big thanks to
Roman Büchler and the the
easyconf extension that has served as 100% inspiration and reuse of code