Netgen Media Site (Powered by Netgen Layouts & Ibexa Platform)
- dev-master / 2.0.x-dev
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-10-28 11:47:27 UTC
Netgen Media Site is a blueprint installation of Ibexa Platform used by Netgen to bootstrap new client projects. It integrates most of Netgen open source tools and bundles, including Netgen Layouts.
Ibexa Platform is a fully open source professional CMS (Content Management System) developed by Ibexa and the Ibexa Community.
Current Ibexa Platform v3 is built on top of the Symfony 5 framework (Full Stack).
- Very extensible — You can extend the application and the content model in many ways.
- Future and backwards compatible — Strong backward compatibility policy on data as well as code.
- Multi-channel by design — Strong focus on separation between semantic content and design.
- Scalable — Easily scale across multiple servers out of the box.
- Future proof — Uses architecture designed to allow even more content scalability and performance in the future.
- Stable — Built on experience in building CMS that has been gathered since early 2000.
- Integration friendly — Numerous events and signals to hook into for advanced needs.
Ibexa Platform is fully open source and it is the foundation for the commercial Ibexa Digital Experience Platform software, which adds advanced features for editorial teams, entirely built on top of Ibexa Platform APIs.
Installation instructions below are for installing a clean installation of Ibexa Platform in latest version with no demo content or demo website. Full installation documentation is in the online docs. It includes instructions on installing other products (like Ibexa Experience), or other versions.
These instructions assume you have already installed:
- PHP (7.3 or higher)
- Web Server (Recommended: Apache / Nginx. Use of PHP's built-in development server is also possible)
- Database server (MySQL 5.5+ or MariaDB 10.0+)
- Git (for development)
For more details on requirements, see online documentation.
Assuming you have prerequisites sorted out, you can get the install up and running with the following commands in your terminal:
composer create-project --keep-vcs ezsystems/ezplatform ezplatform ^3 cd ezplatform
Note: If composer is installed locally instead of globally, the first command will start with
You must add your database connection credentials (hostname, login, password) to the environment file.
To do this, in the main project directory, the
.env file, change the parameters that are prefixed with
DATABASE_ as necessary.
Store the database credentials in your
.env.local file. Do not commit the file to the Version Control System.
Use the following command to install Ibexa Platform (insert base data into the database):
Tip: For a more complete and better performing setup using Apache or Nginx, see how to install Ibexa Platform manually.
Submitting bugs, improvements and stories is possible on https://jira.ez.no/browse/EZP. If you discover a security issue, please see how to responsibly report such issues in "Reporting security issues in Ibexa products".
Ibexa Platform aims to be fully content compatible with eZ Publish 5.x, meaning that the content in these versions of the CMS can be upgraded using online documentation to Ibexa Platform.
Copyright (C) 1999-2020 Ibexa AS. All rights reserved.
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.txt GNU General Public License v2