A monolith repository for Modera Foundation platform.
This project's composer.json is managed in semi-automatic mode by composer-monorepo-plugin plugin, please make sure that you use this plugin when you are making changes to this monolithic repository and before making a commit verify that a proper composer.json is generated and tests pass.
For more details regarding each nested bundle refer to its README.md file.
For more general details see http://modera.org
- Before starting to work on your feature make sure that tests pass by running
- Create a "feature branch"
- Write tests/your features, make sure that no tests were broken, commit everything into the feature branch
- Update CHANGELOG to include information regarding work that has been done
- If your changes require some additional work for developers using foundation then also update UPGRADE doc
- Merge your feature branch to master / any release branches (if exist)
When you are adding a feature that contains UI code then usually you will want to have a working project where you can
see how well it plays with rest the platform, in order achieve that you use install
foundation-standard, update its
composer.json so it would use
"dev-master" version of
modera/foundation package and run
composer update. Once development version of foundation
has been installed you can go to
vendor/modera/foundation to start working on your feature as described in a previous