Modern TYPO3 Frontend User Registration.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-10-15 17:57:10 UTC
TYPO3 Frontend User Registration and Management based on a very flexible configuration and on TYPO3 8.7 LTS and newer with the possibility to extend it. Extension basicly works like sr_feuser_register or any other frontend user registration.
This TYPO3 Extension is free to use. We as in2code and our developers highly appreciate your feedback and work hard to improve our extensions. To do so, in2code provides two extra days per month for coding and developing (Coding Night and Freaky Friday). During these days our more than 20 developers spend their time with improvements and updates for this and other extensions.
You can support our work here.
Thank you very much in advance.
Your in2code Team
Please look at the manual for a big documentation at https://docs.typo3.org/typo3cms/extensions/femanager/
- Just install this extension - e.g.
composer require in2code/femanageror download it or install it with the classic way (Extension Manager)
- Clear caches
- Add a sysfolder for your Frontend-Users and Usergroups (or separate it)
- Add a new page content of type plugin and choose femanager
- Set the storage page to the new sysfolder
|6.x||10 LTS||7.2 - 7.4||Features, Bugfixes, Security Updates|
|5.x||8, 9 LTS||7.2 - 7.3||Security Updates. If you want feature backports ask for an offer|
|4.x||8.7||7.0 - 7.2||Security Updates on demand (ask for an offer)|
|3.x||8.7||7.0 - 7.2||Security Updates on demand (ask for an offer)|
|2.x||7.6||5.5 - 7.0||Security Updates on demand (ask for an offer)|
|1.x||6.2 - 7.6||5.5 - 7.0||Security Updates on demand (ask for an offer)|
Official support (fee-based) via https://www.in2code.de/kontakt |
Pull requests are welcome in general! Please note these requirements:
- Unit Tests must still work
- Behaviour Tests must still work
- Describe how to test your pull request
- TYPO3 coding guidelines must be respected
- Bugfixes: Please describe what kind of bug your fix solve and give us feedback how to reproduce the issue. We're going to accept only bugfixes that can be reproduced.
- Features: Not every feature is relevant for the bulk of the users. In addition: We don't want to make the extension even more complicated in usability for an edge case feature. Please discuss a new feature before.
- Install ddev, see: https://ddev.readthedocs.io/en/stable/#installation
- Install git-lfs, see: https://git-lfs.github.com/
- Clone this repository
ddev initializeto setup configurations and test database