Simple continuous integration for PHP projects.
PHPCI is a free and open source (BSD License) continuous integration tool specifically designed for PHP. We've built it with simplicity in mind, so whilst it doesn't do everything Jenkins can do, it is a breeze to set up and use.
Current Build Status
We have a chat room for discussing PHPCI, you can access it here: ![Gitter](https://badges.gitter.im/Join Chat.svg)
Support the development of PHPCI
Want to help support the ongoing development of PHPCI? Consider becoming a Patron on Patreon and pledging your support.
- Clones your project from Github, Bitbucket or a local path
- Allows you to set up and tear down test databases.
- Installs your project's Composer dependencies.
- Runs through any combination of the supported plugins.
- You can mark directories for the plugins to ignore.
- You can mark certain plugins as being allowed to fail (but still run.)
- Virtualised testing.
- Multiple PHP-version tests.
- Install PEAR or PECL extensions.
- Deployments - We strongly recommend using Deployer
Contributions from others would be very much appreciated! Please read our guide to contributing for more information on how to get involved.