GraphQL API for WordPress
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-05-26 12:28:23 UTC
GraphQL API for WordPress. This plugin brings the power of GraphQL to WordPress.
- Requires PHP 7.1+
- Requires WordPress 5.0+
Download and install like any WordPress plugin. Details here
Please note that as the plugin continues to take shape, there might be breaking changes at any point. Once the plugin reaches a stable 1.0.0 release, breaking changes should be minimized and communicated appropriately if they are required.
- Plugin Usage & Extension Documentation
- Documentation Website Content Files
- Project Overview
- Development Testing & code Coverage
- Using Docker
- Automated Code Linting
- This plugin brings the power of GraphQL (http://graphql.org/) to WordPress.
- The plugin is built on top of the graphql-php library by Webonyx (https://github.com/webonyx/graphql-php) and makes use of the graphql-relay-php library by Ivome (https://github.com/ivome/graphql-relay-php/)
- Special thanks to Gatsby (http://gatsbyjs.com) for allocating development resources to push the project forward.
- Some of the concepts and code are based on the WordPress Rest API. Much love to the folks (https://github.com/orgs/WP-API/people) that put their blood, sweat and tears into the WP-API project, as it's been huge in moving WordPress forward as a platform and helped inspire and direct the development of WPGraphQL.
- Much love to Apollo (Meteor Development Group) for their work on driving GraphQL forward and providing a lot of insight into how to design GraphQL schemas, etc. Check them out: http://www.apollodata.com/
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
Thank you to all our backers! 🙏 [Become a backer]
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]