Extends Benjamin Kott's Bootstrap package with new, useful functions such as a mega menu, an optional top bar panel, new CE's, nddev ew CE layouts and more. Furthermore, it's a good example how you can adapt the bootstrap package to your own needs.
Extends Benjamin Kott's Bootstrap package with new, useful functions such as a mega menu, an optional top bar panel, new CE's, new CE layouts and more. Furthermore, it's a good example how you can adapt the bootstrap package to your own needs.
- 2-col, 3-col, 4-col grid container with EXT:container
- Extra class fields for headline and subheadline
- Top info bar
- Fontawesome 5.14.0 in ckeditor
- Large dropdown menus
Installation using composer
The recommended way to install the extension is by using Composer.
composer require t3graf/extended-bootstrap-package.
Installation from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension with the extension manager module.
1) Include the static TypoScript of the extension after bootstrap package.
Create content element
Please create an issue at gitlab.com/typo3graf/developer-team/extensions/extended_bootstrap_package/issues.
Please use Gitlab only for bug-reports or feature-requests.
This extension was created by Mike Tölle in 2021 for T3graf media-agentur, Recklinghausen.
Find examples, use cases and best practices for this extension in our extended_bootstrap_package blog series on t3graf.de.
Find more TYPO3 extensions we have developed that help us deliver value in client projects. As part of the way we work, we focus on testing and best practices to ensure long-term performance, reliability, and results in all our code.
- Demo: www.t3graf-media.de/typo3-extensions/extended-bootstrap-package
- Gitlab Repository: gitlab.com/t3graf-extensions/extended_bootstrap_package
- TYPO3 Extension Repository: extensions.typo3.org/
- Found an issue?: gitlab.com/t3graf-extensions/extended_bootstrap_package/issues