This Symfony bundle provides a server implementation for handling single and multiple file uploads using either FineUploader, jQuery File Uploader, YUI3 Uploader, Uploadify, FancyUpload, MooUpload, Plupload or Dropzone. Features include chunked uploads, orphanages, Gaufrette and Flysystem support.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-07-25 07:54:22 UTC
- jQuery File Upload
- FancyUpload (based on MooTools)
- MooUpload (based on MooTools)
- YUI3 Uploader (the YUI library is no longer maintained)
- UploadiFive ($ 5.00)
- Multiple file uploads handled by your chosen frontend library
- Chunked uploads
- Support for: Gaufrette / Flysystem / local filesystem
- Provides an orphanage for cleaning up orphaned files
- Supports Session upload progress & cancelation of uploads as of PHP 5.4
- Fully unit tested
The entry point of the documentation can be found in the file
- Version 4.0.0 supports now Flysystem 2 & 3 (kudos to @m2mtech), see #412! Flysystem 1 and OneupFlysystemBundle < 4.0 support was dropped.
- Version 3.2.0 supports now Symfony 6 (kudos to @pich), see #421! PHP 7.2/7.3 support was dropped.
- Version 3.0.0 supports now Symfony 5 (kudos to @steveWinter, @gubler, @patrickbussmann, @ErnadoO and @enumag, see #373! Symfony 3.x support was dropped.
- Version 2.0.0 supports now Symfony 4 (Thank you @istvancsabakis, see #295)! Symfony 2.x support was dropped. You can also configure a file extension validation whitelist now (PR #262).
- Version 1.5.0 supports now Flysystem (Thank you @lsv! PR #213) and is no longer compatible with PHP 5.3 (it's EOL since August 2014 anyway).
- Version v1.0.0 introduced some backward compatibility breaks. For a full list of changes, head to the dedicated pull request.
- If you're using chunked uploads consider upgrading from v0.9.6 to v0.9.7. A critical issue was reported regarding the assembly of chunks. More information in ticket #21.
- Error management changed in Version 0.9.6. You can now register an
ErrorHandlerper configured frontend. This comes bundled with some adjustments to the
blueimpcontroller. More information is available in the documentation.
- Event dispatching changed in Version 0.9.5. The dispatching is now handled in the
upload*functions. So if you have created your own implementation, be sure to remove the call to the
dispatchEventsfunction, otherwise it will be called twice. Furthermore no
POST_UPLOADevent will be fired anymore after uploading a chunk. You can get more information on this topic in the documentation.
- Event names changed in Version 0.9.3, update your EventListener accordingly.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle:
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
When reporting a bug, it may be a good idea to reproduce it in a basic project built using the Symfony Standard Edition to allow developers of the bundle to reproduce the issue by simply cloning it and following some steps.