A skeleton for Slim framework
A skeleton for Slim Framework v3 following MVC pattern.
- Support logging follow PSR-3 with Monolog
- Support template engines: PHP view, Twig (default PHP view)
- Support database accessing with Doctrine DBAL, CakePHP Database (support MySql, Postgresql, SQLite, ...)
- Support middlewares: Basic & Digest Authentication
- Support providers, easy to integrate with
- Support making database test and integration test with PHPUnit
- Support coding style check with PHPCS
- Support auto deploy with Deployer
- Support using Gulp task to compile SASS, ES6, CoffeeScript, ...
path/to/project |-- app | |-- assets | |-- config | |-- lang | `-- templates |-- public |-- src |-- tests |-- tmp | |-- cache | `-- logs `-- vendor
- PHP 5.5+
- npm (If using gulp to build assets)
composer to create new project:
$ composer create-project oanhnn/slim-skeleton path/to/project --prefer-distRun PHP built-in server
Run a built-in server on 0.0.0.0:8888
$ php -S 0.0.0.0:8888 -t public public/index.php
Open web browser with address http://localhost:8888Check coding style and test
$ ./vendor/bin/phpcs $ ./vendor/bin/phpunitBuild assets with gulp, npm
You can use Gulp to compile SASS, ES6, CoffeeScript, ...
$ npm install $ npm run-script buildRun a task with gulp
$ node_modules/.bin/gulp <task>Deploy project
You can use Deployer to deploy project.
Copy and edit server's information from
deploy.php.dist file to
After that, you can run:
$ composer require deployer/deployer:^3.3.0 --dev $ ./vendor/bin/dep <stage>
See an example in here.
See all change logs in CHANGELOG.md
All code contributions must go through a pull request and approved by a core developer before being merged. This is to ensure proper review of all the code.
Fork the project, create a feature branch, and send a pull request.
To ensure a consistent code base, you should make sure the code follows the PSR-2.
If you would like to help take a look at the list of issues.
This project is released under the MIT License.
Copyright © 2013-2016 Oanh Nguyen.
Please see License File for more information.