A skeleton for Slim framework
A skeleton for Slim Framework v3 following MVC pattern.
- Support logging follow PSR-3 with Monolog
- Support template engines: PHP view, Twig, Smarty, Plate, ... (default PHP view)
- Support database accessing with Doctrine DBAL, CakePHP Database (support MySql, Postgresql, SQLite, ...)
- Support many middlewares: Basic & Digest Authentication
- Support making database test and integration test with PHPUnit
- Support using gulp task to compile SASS, ES6, CoffeeScript, ...
path/to/project |-- app | |-- assets | |-- config | |-- lang | `-- templates |-- public |-- src |-- tests |-- tmp | |-- cache | `-- logs `-- vendor
composer to create new project:
$ composer create-project oanhnn/slim-skeleton path/to/project --prefer-dist
Composer will create Slim project and all its dependencies under the
Run PHP build-in server
If you don't have Composer yet, download it following the instructions on http://getcomposer.org/ or just run the following command:$ curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | sudo php -- --install-dir=/usr/local/bin --filename=composer
Run a build-in server on 0.0.0.0:8888
$ php -S 0.0.0.0:8888 -t public public/index.php
Open web browser with address http://localhost:8888Run PHP Unit test
$ composer testBuild assets (css, js, ...) with gulp, npm
$ npm install $ npm run-script buildRun task with gulp
$ node_modules/.bin/gulp <task>Deploy project
See all change logs in CHANGELOG.md
All code contributions must go through a pull request and approved by a core developer before being merged. This is to ensure proper review of all the code.
Fork the project, create a feature branch, and send a pull request.
To ensure a consistent code base, you should make sure the code follows the PSR-2.
If you would like to help take a look at the list of issues.
This project is released under the MIT License.
Copyright © 2013-2016 Oanh Nguyen.
Please see License File for more information.