Extension to add field definition and plugin to show and select information from spreadsheets
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-04-30 00:58:14 UTC
- Supporting editors & authors by providing
- Worksheet selection by name (after selecting file)
- (optional) cell selection after Worksheet has been selected
- fluid based content element to display worksheet as HTML table in frontend
- Supporting developers by providing
- TCA renderType to easily add spreadsheet selection
- option to enable/disable cell selection
- option to allow definition of interpreting selection (row-/col-based)
- DataProcessor to extract spreadsheet cell data into usable objects
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer req hoogi91/spreadsheets
Download and install the extension with the extension manager module.
|Spreadsheets||TYPO3||PHP||Support / Development|
|dev-master||11.5||8.1||unstable development branch|
|3.x||10.4 - 11.5||7.3 - 8.1||features, bugfixes, security updates|
|2.x||10.4||7.2 - 7.4||bugfixes, security update|
|1.x||8.7 - 9.5||7.0 - 7.2||unsupported|
This extension uses semantic versioning, which means, that
- bugfix updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 1.0.1) just includes small bugfixes or security relevant stuff without breaking changes,
- minor updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 1.1.0) includes new features and smaller tasks without breaking changes,
- and major updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 2.0.0) breaking changes wich can be refactorings, features or bugfixes.
Pull Requests are gladly welcome! Nevertheless please don't forget to add an issue and connect it to your pull requests. This is very helpful to understand what kind of issue the PR is going to solve.
Bugfixes: Please describe what kind of bug your fix solve and give us feedback how to reproduce the issue.
Features: Not every feature is relevant for the bulk of users. It helps to have a discussion about a new feature before you open a pull request.