Extension to create datasets and show them as line, bar, pie or doughnut chart in frontend
- Supporting editors & authors by providing
- records to create data for charts incl. labels, data and dataset-labels
- fluid based content elements to display charts (bar, line, pie or doughnut) in frontend
- (optional) fill data records for charts with informations from spreadsheets when spreadsheet extension is present in TYPO3 installation
- Supporting administrators & developers by providing
- select option in extension manager to manage/set the preferred chart library
- registry to add multiple chart libraries implementing at least the
- DataProcessors to get chart data, assets and their settings from Flexform configuration
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer req hoogi91/charts
Download and install the extension with the extension manager module.
|Charts||TYPO3||PHP||Support / Development|
|dev-master||8.7 - 10.4||7.0 - 7.4||unstable development branch, new features|
|1.x||8.7 - 10.4||7.0 - 7.4||bugfixes, security updates|
This extension uses semantic versioning, which means, that
- bugfix updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 1.0.1) just includes small bugfixes or security relevant stuff without breaking changes,
- minor updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 1.1.0) includes new features and smaller tasks without breaking changes,
- and major updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 2.0.0) breaking changes wich can be refactorings, features or bugfixes.
Pull Requests are gladly welcome! Nevertheless please don't forget to add an issue and connect it to your pull requests. This is very helpful to understand what kind of issue the PR is going to solve.
Bugfixes: Please describe what kind of bug your fix solve and give us feedback how to reproduce the issue.
Features: Not every feature is relevant for the bulk of users. It helps to have a discussion about a new feature before you open a pull request.