backend as a service
Requirements: PHP 5.5+, or PHP 5.3.
- Multitenancy (same instance may be used for many apps)
- User authentication (register, login, reset password)
- Data persistance through
- Data storage through many providers
- Real-time communication through WAMP subprotocol (WebSockets).
- Package management through composer
Run this command in your terminal to get the lastest version:
curl -sSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/doubleleft/hook/master/scripts/install.sh | bash
Run the server locally:
Create a new application from the commandine:
hook app:new my-app --endpoint http://0.0.0.0:4665
Take a look at the documentation for more details.
Reduce the gap between backend and frontend development:
- C# / Unity3D
- Corona SDK
- iOS / OSX
- Java / Android
- PHP (docs)
- Ruby (docs)
- Flash / ActionScript 3.0