Kohana project template
This is how we bootstrap a Kohana project.
To create a project
composer create-project despark/kohana foobar
That's it! You now have a Kohana project with some important modules installed, CLI tools, permissions set up and more!
- Kohana core
- Official Kohana modules:
- Other Kohana modules:
- Phinx migrations (see Migrations)
- Password compatbility (see Password hashing)
You could run:
composer require <vendor>/<library>:<version_constraint>
This would update the
require section in
composer.json, install the library and update the
suggest section in
composer.json for a useful list of Kohana modules and other libraries.
The bootstrap file for Kohana is filled with a lot of goodies. You should check it out here:
Kohana Database module is configured based on environments. The database name defaults to the project name.
If you are curious how your project is actually built you should check out:
Here is a summary:
- First it clones this repo in a folder with the name you've provided.
- Then it finds all dependencies listed in the
composer.jsonand their dependencies as well.
- Downloads them and put them in either
- Then it runs the scripts from the