User Bundle is a Symfony 2/3 bundle for create and manage users in Symfony 2/3 application. This package is a part of Artscore Studio Framework.
Open Issues: 0
- php: >=5.3.9
- artscorestudio/core-bundle: ^1.0
- artscorestudio/layout-bundle: ^1.0
- friendsofsymfony/user-bundle: ~2.0@dev
- symfony/form: ~2.3|~3.0
- symfony/framework-bundle: ~2.3|~3.0
- symfony/security-bundle: ~2.3|~3.0
- symfony/twig-bundle: ~2.3|~3.0
- artscorestudio/core-bundle: ~1.0
- artscorestudio/layout-bundle: ~1.0
- doctrine/doctrine-bundle: ~1.3
- doctrine/doctrine-fixtures-bundle: ^2.3
- doctrine/orm: ~2.4|^2.5
- friendsofsymfony/jsrouting-bundle: >=2.0
- hautelook/alice-bundle: ^1.2
- liip/functional-test-bundle: ^1.5
- mockery/mockery: 0.9.*
- nelmio/alice: ^2.1
- symfony/assetic-bundle: ^2.7
- symfony/browser-kit: ~2.8|~3.0
- symfony/css-selector: ~2.8|~3.0
- symfony/event-dispatcher: ~2.8|~3.0
- symfony/expression-language: ~2.8|~3.0
- symfony/phpunit-bridge: ~2.7|~3.0
- symfony/security-csrf: ~2.8|~3.0
- symfony/swiftmailer-bundle: ^2.3
- symfony/validator: ~2.3|~3.0
- twig/twig: ~1.10
This package is not auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-04-01 10:27:25 UTC
User Bundle is a Symfony 2/3 bundle for create and manage user account in Symfony 2/3 application. This package is a part of Artscore Studio Framework.
This bundle is a bundle that can be used only in the Artscore Studio Framework. It is not for a standalone use.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This bundle is still under development. Any changes will be done without prior notice to consumers of this package. Of course this code will become stable at a certain point, but for now, use at your own risk.
|Master||Latest Release (~1.0)|
The bulk of the documentation is stored in the Resources/docs/index.md file in bundle :
Read the documentation for master.
All the installation instructions are located in the documentation.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2012-2016 Nicolas Claverie firstname.lastname@example.org
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Artscore Studio User Bundle is an Artscore Studio initiative.
Reporting an issue or a feature request
Issues and features requests are tracked in the GitHub issue tracker.
When reporting a bug, it may be a good idea to reproduce it in a basic project built using the Symfony Standard Edition to allow developers of the bundle te reproduce the issue by simply cloning it and following steps.