TYPO3 Surf is a deployment tool, suited for a wide variety of applications
- dev-master / 2.x-dev
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-02-16 19:35:05 UTC
Surf package is a complete automated deployment tool. It is best used but by far not limited to deploy TYPO3 CMS and Flow applications. It's inspired by some features of Capistrano (thanks) concerning the Git workflow.
Some of the features of the Surf package:
- Remote checkout of Git repositories with submodules (sorry, no SVN yet)
- Flexible, declarative configuration of deployments
- Multi-node, multi-application, multi-deployment deployments
- Hook in any deployment stage
- Create custom tasks with a few lines
- Simulate deployments with a dry run
For further information please read the documentation https://docs.typo3.org/surf/
You can simply edit or add a .rst file in the
Documentation folder on Github and create a pull request.
The online documentation will automatically update after changes to the master branch. To preview the documentation locally please follow this guide.
The documentation was set up according to the TYPO3 documentation guide.
The deployment package is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 3 or later (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html). Initial development was sponsored by networkteam - Flow Framework Agentur.