Neos CMS site package foundation, based on our best practice and commonly used packages
This package is used to avoid duplicating configuration between site package and define some conventions and practices to make project consistent.
This is an opiniated configuration based on our agency needs and practices, if it fit your workflow, feels free to use it, if not, maybe you take some inspiration from this package.
- [x] Explicit definition of document node contraints (by defautl a document node can not have any children)
- [x] Convention based Document + Content Fusion prototype resolving
- [x] SEO (neos/seo) + JSONLD Support (ttree/linkeddata)
- [x] Components + Styleguide friendy (ttree/componentsentinel + sitegeist/monocle)
- [x] Responsive Images (sitegeist/kaleidoscope)
- [x] Fusion Helper to include JS/CSS with cache busting (ttree/script, ttree/stylesheets)
- [x] Sentry Integration (networkteam/sentryclient)
- [x] Friendly Fusion prototype generator (medialib/fusion-prototypegenerator)
- [x] Automatic redirection when you rename a document (neos/redirecthandler)
- [x] React UI with CK Editor as the default editor (neos/ui, neos/ui-compiled)
- [x] Form handling with Swiftmailer support (neos/form, neos/swiftmailer)
- [ ] JSON based form finisher (ttree/jsonstore)
- [ ] 404 (moc/notfound)
- [ ] Code Generator
Starting a new Project
Create a base document
Ttree.Cornerstone:Document.Default: abstract: true
And create a custom default document in
Company.Website:Document.Default: superTypes: Ttree.Cornerstone:Document.Default: true ui: label: i18n
You must add the corresponding translations for this document type.
JS build changin
Overriding defaults in your Site Package
Create new Document node type checklist
- [ ] TODO
Integrating Sentinel.js (Web Components)
Go live checklist
- [ ] TODO
Development sponsored by ttree ltd - neos solution provider.
We try our best to craft this package with a lots of love, we are open to sponsoring, support request, ... just contact us.
Licensed under MIT, see LICENSE