Defaults the author/email fields in pages and sys_notes to the info from the currently logged in user.
Defaults the author/email fields in pages to the info from the currently logged in user.
- Gitlab Repository: https://gitlab.com/typo3graf/developer-team/extensions/setdefaultauthor
- TYPO3 Extension Repository: https://extensions.typo3.org/extension/setdefaultauthor
- Found an issue?: https://gitlab.com/typo3graf/developer-team/extensions/setdefaultauthor/issues
- Based on extbase, implementing best practices from TYPO3 CMS
- Simple and fast installation
- No configuration needed
Page properties metadata
Installation using composer
The recommended way to install the extension is by using Composer. In your Composer based TYPO3 project root, just do
composer require t3graf/setdefaultauthor.
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension
setdefaultauthor with the extension manager module.
Please create an issue at https://gitlab.com/typo3graf/developer-team/extensions/setdefaultauthor/issues.
Please use Gittlab only for bug-reporting or feature-requests. For support use the TYPO3 community channels or contact us by email.
If you need privat or personal support, contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Be aware that this support might not be free!