This package is abandoned and no longer maintained. No replacement package was suggested.
Expressive logger component
dev-master / 1.0.x-dev 2017-06-02 10:20 UTC
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-02-01 13:07:32 UTC
Experimental zend-expressive 2.0 out-of-the-box and (still or forever) opinionated logger with monolog.
- Provide ready to use, minimal logging facilities for zend-expressive 2.0 projects (ErrorHandler).
Early-days experiment based off this issue
- Separate component from zend-expressive-skeleton.
- Define a
ConfigProvider, added to
- Auto-registration of a delegator on the stratigility ErrorHandler. Supported by all DI.
- Log listener compose a service with a discrete name that should resolve to a PSR-3 logger (this will allow having multiple loggers in your system)
- It should use Psr\Log\NullLogger by default.
- Configuration: exclude 404,...
- Unit tests, coverage 100%
$ composer require soluble-explog