UserForms enables CMS users to create dynamic forms via a drag and drop interface and without getting involved in any PHP code
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-03-16 03:56:34 UTC
UserForms enables CMS users to create dynamic forms via a drag and drop interface and without getting involved in any PHP code.
See the "require" section of composer.json
- Construct a form using all major form fields (text, email, dropdown, radio, checkbox..)
- Ability to extend userforms from other modules to provide extra fields.
- Ability to email multiple people the form submission
- View submitted submissions and export them to CSV
- Define custom error messages and validation settings
- Displays a confirmation message when navigating away from a partially completed form.
$ composer require silverstripe/userforms
You'll also need to run
dev/build. You should see a new page type in the CMS 'User Defined Form'. This has a new 'Form' tab which has your form builder.
I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to the module, bugfixers, testers, clients who use the module and everyone that submits new features.
A big thanks goes out to Jan Düsedau for drawing the custom icon set for the form fields.
This library follows Semver. According to Semver, you will be able to upgrade to any minor or patch version of this library without any breaking changes to the public API. Semver also requires that we clearly define the public API for this library.
All methods, with
public visibility, are part of the public API. All other methods are not part of the public API. Where possible, we'll try to keep
protected methods backwards-compatible in minor/patch versions, but if you're overriding methods then please test your work before upgrading.
Please create an issue for any bugs you've found, or features you're missing.