SilverStripe 3 GridField component to upload images and edit records in bulk
Set of SilverStripe 4 GridField components to facilitate bulk file upload & record editing.
- Bulk Upload: Upload multiple images or files at once into DataObjects
- Bulk Manager: Delete, Unlink, Edit (and more) multiple records at once
- SilverStripe 4.0 (version master / 3.+)
- SilverStripe 3.1 (version 2.+ / 1.+)
- Silverstripe 3.0 (version 0.5)
composer require colymba/gridfield-bulk-editing-tools
- Download and copy module in SilverStripe root directory
The 3.x versions of this module require SilverStripe 4.x+, and PHP 5.5 or above:
- Namespaces are implemented, and some class names have changed (see
Major deprections in latest 2.0.0 release:
GridFieldBulkImageUploadhas been renamed to
onBulkImageUploadcallback has been renamed to
Upload multiple images or files at once into DataObjects. Perfect for galleries and the like.
See BULK_UPLOAD.md for detailed configuration.
Perform actions on multiple records straight from the GridField
See BULK_MANAGER.md for detailed configuration.
BulkUploader component makes use of
BulkManager to allow quick editing of the newly uploaded files. Although not nescessary for the component to work, adding
Colymba\BulkManager\BulkManager too to your
GridFieldConfig will give you this advantage.
- Add individual actions for each upload (update + cancel)
- Handle and display errors better for: creation, update, cancel
Translations of the natural language strings are managed through a third party translation interface, transifex.com.
Please use https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/gridfieldbulkeditingtools/ to contribute translations, rather than sending pull requests with YAML/JS files.
Copyright (c) 2013, Thierry Francois (colymba)
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of Thierry Francois, colymba nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.