Storefront for Shopware
The Storefront component is a frontend for Shopware\Core written in PHP.
This repository is considered read-only. Please send pull requests to our main Shopware\Core repository.
This is easily done by executing the following commands in the shopware root folder via the
- storefront:dev Builds the project for development
- storefront:hot Starts the hot module reloading serve
- storefront:install Installs the node.js dependencies
- storefront:build Builds the project for production
- storefront:watch Starts the webpack watcher
$ ./psh.phar storefront:dev
It's recommended to use the
storefront:watch command when developing, so the files will be compiled as soon as they change.
It's also possible to use the webpack-dev-server with hot module reloading (HMR) activated.
To be able to use HMR you have to run the command
storefront:hot and set the
platform/src/Storefront/Resources/views/storefront/base.html.twig, to true.