Provides interfaces and a concrete implementation to create instances depending on configuration via factory classes and ensures a valid config structure. It can also be used to auto discover factories and to create configuration files.
You want to configure your factories?
You want to reduce your factory boilerplate code?
You want to check automatically for mandatory options or merge default options?
You want to have a valid config structure?
You want to generate your configuration files from factory classes?
This library comes to the rescue!
interop-config provides interfaces and a concrete implementation to create instances depending on configuration via
factory classes and ensures a valid config structure. It can also be used to auto discover factories
and to create configuration files.
- Well tested. Besides unit test and continuous integration/inspection this solution is also ready for production use.
- Framework agnostic This PHP library does not depends on any framework but you can use it with your favourite framework.
- Every change is tracked. Want to know whats new? Take a look at CHANGELOG.md
- Listen to your ideas. Have a great idea? Bring your tested pull request or open a new issue. See CONTRIBUTING.md
You should have coding conventions and you should have config conventions. If not, you should think about that.
interop-config is universally applicable! See further documentation for more details.
The suggested installation method is via composer. For composer documentation, please refer to getcomposer.org.
composer require sandrokeil/interop-config to install interop-config. Version
1.x is for PHP < 7.1 and Version
2.x is for PHP >= 7.1.
For the latest online documentation visit http://sandrokeil.github.io/interop-config/. Refer the Quick Start section for a detailed explanation.
$ docker run -it --rm -v $(pwd):/app sandrokeil/bookdown doc/bookdown.json $ docker run -it --rm -p 8080:8080 -v $(pwd):/app php:7.1-cli php -S 0.0.0.0:8080 -t /app/doc/html
or run bookdown
$ ./vendor/bin/bookdown doc/bookdown.json $ php -S 0.0.0.0:8080 -t doc/html/
Then browse to http://localhost:8080/
This is a list of projects who are using
interop-config interfaces (incomplete).
- prooph/service-bus - PHP Lightweight Message Bus supporting CQRS
- prooph/event-store - PHP EventStore Implementation
- prooph/snapshot-store - Simple and lightweight snapshot store
- prooph/psr7-middleware - PSR-7 Middleware for prooph components
The benchmarks uses PHPBench and can be started by the following command:
$ ./vendor/bin/phpbench run -v --report=table
or with Docker
$ docker run --rm -it --volume $(pwd):/app prooph/php:7.1-cli-opcache php ./vendor/bin/phpbench run --report=table
You can use the
filter argument to get only results for a specific group/filter.
These groups are available:
These filters are available: