eZ Publish 5 community distribution coupled with Sylius E-Commerce
This repo is deprecated in favor of https://github.com/netgen/ezplatform-sylius due to being based on now unsupported and pretty old versions of eZ Publish (2014.11) and Sylius (0.14). The new repo is based on current versions of both eZ Platform and Sylius.
This repo provides an example integration of eZ Publish 5 and Sylius E-Commerce.
Initial version of integration provides the ability to run eZ Publish and Sylius as one application, using the same database, but WITHOUT sharing users. Sharing users between eZ Publish and Sylius is planned for further releases.
Two integration points do exist however (provided by NetgenEzSyliusBundle):
- eZ Publish field type and legacy datatype which provide the ability to create and edit Sylius products by publishing eZ Publish content
- Ability to generate links to eZ Publish content wrapping Sylius products instead of generating the links to products themselves
For installation instructions, see INSTALL.md.
Minimum PHP version is 5.4.4, but 5.5.x is recommended.
The integration is based on eZ Publish Community 2014.11 and Sylius E-Commerce 0.14
Two issues were detected while testing the integration and as of now remain unfixed. However, both issues are not critical and can be easily circumvented and do not affect normal operation:
--no-warmupflag results in
RuntimeException"Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by
/var/www/html/ezpublish/ezpublish_legacy/lib/ezutils/classes/ezcli.phpat line 351."
Solution: Run the command with
running eZ Publish setup wizard in dev environment (set by
ENVIRONMENTenvironment variable), results in fatal error at the end of setup wizard.
Solution: Run the setup wizard while in prod environment
The following people worked on integrating eZ Publish and Sylius:
- Copyright (C) 1999-2015 eZ Systems AS. All rights reserved.
- Copyright (c) 2011-2015 Paweł Jędrzejewski
- Copyright (C) 2015 Locastic. All rights reserved.
- Copyright (C) 2015 Netgen. All rights reserved.
- http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.txt GNU General Public License v2