Blazon: Static site generator
- Generates static HTML files
- Write pages in Markdown
- GFM (Github Flavored Markdown)
- Preview web-server for local editing
- Twig templates
- Create a new directory (or repository)
- Add a file called
- Create a
build/directory in your repository (optionally add this directory to .gitignore)
- Initialize the build directory with static assets from
- Start the preview webserver:
- Open the following URL in your webbrowser: http://127.0.0.1:8080
The preview server re-generates the site on every request.
Once you're happy with your new site, simply upload the static files in the
build/ directory to your webserver or github pages.
MIT. Please refer to the license file for details.
Check out our other projects at linkorb.com/engineering.
Btw, we're hiring!