Blazon: publish fast and beautiful websites, campaign sites, documentation, guides etc from data (e.g. Xillion Resources)
Blazon is a data-driven, plugin-powered, multi-target content publishing framework.
- Documentation, guides, manuals
- Contracts (with variables)
- Legal documents
- "Conditional text" content
- Wiki content rendering
- Marketing sites
- Policies, Procedures, Forms
- Knowledge graphs
- Digital gardens
- Code repository project documentation
- Complex data graph visualization (i.e. organizational structures)
- Publication: Collection of "documents"
- Document: unique identifier (path), and a controller for rendering output
- Plugin: allows to modify every phase of the loading and publishing process
- Target: one of many outputs, produced by a Publisher (i.e. static html, pdf, etc).
- Load content from local or remote sources
- Markdown, with frontmatter
- Xillion Resources
- Twig templating
- Supports both static site generation and dynamic rendering
MIT. Please refer to the license file for details.
Check out our other projects at linkorb.com/engineering.
Btw, we're hiring!