An open source LDAP directory monitoring application.
Scout audits your LDAP directory so you don't have to.
Scout is a web application that periodically scans your LDAP directory, detecting and logging all changes that occur to objects and their attributes. Scout comes with great features that will help you and your IT team:
- Automated domain wide change notifications
- Completely customizable notifiers to generate notifications based on conditions
- Automated password notifications. Know when user passwords have been changed, preventing security issues
- Automated password expiry notifications. Notify users when their password is about to expire
- Perform password resets from a web UI, and notify the user of their new temporary password
- PHP >= 7.2
- PHP LDAP Extension enabled
- An LDAP Server
To install Scout, run the following git command to pull down the latest release:
git clone https://github.com/directorytree/scout
Then, navigate inside the created directory and run the following comamnd to install Scout's dependencies with Composer: