Different Development Web FrameWork
Thank you for considering contributing to the DWFW! The contribution guide can be found in the documentation.
If you discover a security vulnerability within DWFW, please send an e-mail to the Different Development support via email@example.com. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
The DWFW is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.
- laravel new my-project (Laravel Installation)
- cd my-project
- composer config repositories.dwfw vcs firstname.lastname@example.org:differentdevelopment/dwfw.git
- composer require different/dwfw:dev-master
- set .env for database, mail
- php artisan backpack:install
- php artisan dwfw:install
- (optional) composer require backpack/generators --dev
- (optional) composer require laracasts/generators --dev
- (optional) composer require barryvdh/laravel-debugbar --dev
- composer update
- php artisan vendor:publish --provider="Different\Dwfw\DwfwServiceProvider" --tag=core.langs