The core package for Codex. This is the minimal requirement to get Codex up and running.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2022-01-11 18:43:34 UTC
Head over to codex-project.ninja for the full documentation (starting with this document) to get started.
Codex is a file-based documentation platform built on top of Laravel. It's completely customizable and dead simple to use to create beautiful documentation.
Codex is able to do things like transforming markdown or automaticaly fetching documentation from a Bitbucket/Github repositories. Most of it's features are provided by addons. Codex is extenable, themeable, hackable and simple to setup and use.
Codex > Projects > Revisions > Documents > Processors > Output
- Codex can provide documentation for multiple Projects.
- Each Project has one or more Revisions (versions)
- Each Revision contains Documents.
- Each Document is passed trough Processors, modifying it's content before displaying.
- Laravel 5
- Markdown, Creole or custom document parsers
- Host a unlimited number of projects/manuals with accompanying versions
- Extenable, themeable, hackable
- Simple to setup and use
- Syntax Highlighting
- Easy navigation defined in YAML
- SEO Friendly URLs
- Default theme build on Laravels theme
- Multiple storage methods (local, dropbox, amazon, etc)
- Can be installed as stand-alone or sub-component in your own (Laravel) project.
- (Addon Feature) Github/Bitbucket (auto webhook) synchronisation based on tags/branches.
- (Addon Feature) Smooth working, custom PHPDoc integration
- (Addon Feature) Access restriction on projects using Github/Bitbucket login
- Much, much more!