Laravel package providing additional Blade extensions: foreach (with $loop data like twig), break, continue, set,array (multiline), etc
- dev-master / 7.4.x-dev
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-07-16 08:33:31 UTC
A Laravel package providing additional Blade functionality.
Tested on all Laravel 5.x & 6.x & 7.x versions.
The package follows the FIG standards PSR-1, PSR-2, and PSR-4 to ensure a high level of interoperability between shared PHP code.
- Compatible with all Laravel 5 & 6 versions
- 20+ Configurable, nameable, extendable, replaceable, testable directives.
- Compile Blade strings with variables
BladeExtensions::compileString($string, array $vars = )
- Progamatically push content to a stack inside blade view(s)
BladeExtensions::pushToStack($stack, $views, $content)
- Even if you don't use any of the directives, Blade Extensions provides you with a great method to manage your directives.
All directives can be disabled, extended or replaced.
- @set / @unset Setting and unsetting of values
- @breakpoint / @dump Dump values to screen and set breakpoints in views
- @foreach / @break / @continue Loop data and extras (similair to twig
- @embed Think of embed as combining the behaviour of include and extends. (similair to twig
- @minify / @endminify Minify inline code. Supports CSS, JS and HTML.
- @macro / @endmacro/ @macrodef Defining and running macros
- @markdown/ @endmarkdown
- @spaceless / @endspaceless
- and more...
The first version of this package was created for Laravel 4.2. In the later releases Laravel introduced quite a few similar directives/functionality like the foreach loop variable, Components & Slots, etc. This package automaticly disables some directives depending on your Laravel version. The configuration file allows you to fully configure this behaviour. Make sure to check it out.