Mailer adapter for the SwiftMailer library with queuing capabilities.
Many times we face a requirement to implement queue mail functionality in our projects. There are queue and
mailing libraries, but there seemed to be none that could actually suit our needs and moreover, we always had to sync their functionality together.
Mailer library was built to fill the gaps that we have faced when implementing queue and/or mailing systems. It
- message encryption/decryption just in case a mail message contains data that should not be publicly exposed. Perfect for SAS systems.
- queueing on different backends (currently supporting beanstalkd, pdo, redis and sqs) so we are not forced to use a queue storage due to the narrowed capabilities of the framework and/or libraries
- unified system. Basic to Middle size projects do have mailing but they do not require another type of queue system. That's the reason the queue system is not standalone and is coupled with this system.
The preferred way to install this extension is through composer.
$ composer require 2amigos/mailer
require section of your
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
We have added some development tools for you to contribute to the library with clean code:
- PHP mess detector: Takes a given PHP source code base and look for several potential problems within that source.
- PHP code fixer: Analyzes some PHP source code and tries to fix coding standards issues.
And you should use them in that order.
Sample with all options available:
./vendor/bin/phpmd ./src text codesize,unusedcode,naming,design,controversial,cleancode
./vendor/bin/phpcs -s --report=source --standard=PSR2 ./src
We have added a PHP code fixer to standardize our code. It includes Symfony, PSR2 and some contributors rules.
./vendor/bin/php-cs-fixer --config-file=.php_cs fix ./src
The BSD License (BSD). Please see License File for more information.
web development has never been so fun