Invoicing plugin for Sylius.
- php: ^7.3
- knplabs/knp-snappy-bundle: ^1.8
- ramsey/uuid: ^3.9
- sylius/grid-bundle: ^1.7
- sylius/resource-bundle: ^1.6
- sylius/sylius: ^1.8
- symfony/config: ^4.4 || ^5.2
- symfony/dependency-injection: ^4.4 || ^5.2
- symfony/form: ^4.4 || ^5.2
- symfony/framework-bundle: ^4.4 || ^5.2
- symfony/http-foundation: ^4.4 || ^5.2
- symfony/http-kernel: ^4.4 || ^5.2
- symfony/messenger: ^4.4 || ^5.2
- symfony/options-resolver: ^4.4 || ^5.2
- symfony/routing: ^4.4 || ^5.2
- behat/behat: ^3.6.1
- behat/mink-selenium2-driver: ^1.4
- friends-of-behat/mink: ^1.8
- friends-of-behat/mink-browserkit-driver: ^1.3
- friends-of-behat/mink-extension: ^2.3
- friends-of-behat/page-object-extension: ^0.3
- friends-of-behat/suite-settings-extension: ^1.0
- friends-of-behat/symfony-extension: ^2.1
- friends-of-behat/variadic-extension: ^1.3
- friendsofsymfony/oauth-server-bundle: ^1.6 || >2.0.0-alpha.0 ^2.0@dev
- lakion/mink-debug-extension: ^1.2.3
- matthiasnoback/symfony-config-test: ^4.0
- matthiasnoback/symfony-dependency-injection-test: ^4.1
- phpspec/phpspec: ^7.0
- phpstan/extension-installer: ^1.0
- phpstan/phpstan: 0.12.29
- phpstan/phpstan-doctrine: ^0.12
- phpstan/phpstan-symfony: ^0.12
- phpstan/phpstan-webmozart-assert: ^0.12
- phpunit/phpunit: ^8.5
- sylius-labs/coding-standard: ^3.2
- symfony/browser-kit: ^4.4 || ^5.2
- symfony/debug-bundle: ^4.4 || ^5.2
- symfony/dotenv: ^4.4 || ^5.2
- symfony/intl: ^4.4 || ^5.2
- symfony/web-profiler-bundle: ^4.4 || ^5.2
- symfony/web-server-bundle: ^4.4 || ^5.2
- symplify/package-builder: ^8.3.25
This plugin creates an invoice related to the order.
SyliusInvoicingPlugin creates new immutable invoice when the order is in given state (default: created) and allows both customer and admin to download invoices related to the order.
The primary aim of Invoicing Plugin is to create a document representing Customer's will to buy particular products and pay for them.
An Invoice can also be treated as a proof of placing an Order. Thus, it is downloadable as .pdf file and can be sent to Customer manually by the Administrator or automatically once an Order is paid.
Additional feature of the plugin that fulfills Invoicing domain is the ability to set billing data on a Seller.
Require plugin with composer:
composer require sylius/invoicing-plugin
Remember to allow community recipes with
composer config extra.symfony.allow-contrib trueor during plugin installation process
Apply migration to your database:
Check if you have wkhtmltopdf binary. If not, you can download it here.
In case wkhtmltopdf is not located in /usr/local/bin/wkhtmltopdf, add a following snippet at the end of your application's config.yml:
knp_snappy: pdf: enabled: true binary: /usr/local/bin/wkhtmltopdf # Change this! :) options: 
- If you want to generate invoices for orders placed before plugin's installation run the following command using your terminal:
This installation instruction assumes that you're using Symfony Flex. If you don't, take a look at the legacy installation instruction. However, we strongly encourage you to use Symfony Flex, it's much quicker! :)
Majority of actions contained in SyliusInvoicingPlugin is executed once an event after changing the state of
the Order on
winzou_state_machine is dispatched.
Here is the example:
winzou_state_machine: sylius_payment: callbacks: after: sylius_invoicing_plugin_payment_complete_producer: on: ['complete'] do: ['@sylius_invoicing_plugin.event_producer.order_payment_paid', '__invoke'] args: ['object']
Code placed above is a part of configuration placed in
You can customize this file by adding new state machine events listeners or editing existing ones.
Apart from that an Invoice model is treated as a Resource.
You can read more about Resources here:
Hence, template for displaying the list of Invoices is defined in
sylius_invoicing_plugin_invoice: resource: | alias: sylius_invoicing_plugin.invoice section: admin templates: "@SyliusAdmin\\Crud" only: ['index'] grid: sylius_invoicing_plugin_invoice permission: true vars: all: subheader: sylius_invoicing_plugin.ui.manage_invoices index: icon: inbox type: sylius.resource
Another aspect that can be both replaced and customized is displaying Invoices list on Order show view. Code responsible for displaying Invoices related to the Order is injected to existing Sylius template using Sonata events. You can read about customizing templates via events here:
Invoicing Plugin renders invoices grid using a certain pattern, including displaying a dot next to channel in which an invoice as issued.
The dot's color is dependant on a property defined on Channel entity or, if not provided, a global parameter named
Like any other parameter,
default_channel_color can also be overwritten in your
You can add
ShopBillingData fixtures into a yaml to add Channel ShopBillingData info to your installation.
More instructions on the fixtures configuration instructions.
If you think that you have found a security issue, please do not use the issue tracker and do not post it publicly.
Instead, all security issues must be sent to