- php: >=5.6
- backstageel/cakephp-gentelella-theme: ^1.2
- cakephp/cakephp: 3.8.*
- cakephp/migrations: ^2.0.0
- cakephp/plugin-installer: ^1.0
- mobiledetect/mobiledetectlib: 2.*
- mpdf/mpdf: ^8.0
- cakephp/bake: ^1.9.0
- cakephp/cakephp-codesniffer: ^3.0
- cakephp/debug_kit: ^3.17.0
- josegonzalez/dotenv: 3.*
- phpunit/phpunit: ^5|^6
- psy/psysh: @stable
- dereuromark/cakephp-ide-helper: After baking your code, this keeps your annotations in sync with the code evolving from there on for maximum IDE and PHPStan compatibility.
- markstory/asset_compress: An asset compression plugin which provides file concatenation and a flexible filter system for preprocessing and minification.
This package is not auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-12-28 20:55:32 UTC
A skeleton for creating applications with CakePHP 3.x.
The framework source code can be found here: cakephp/cakephp.
- Download Composer or update
php composer.phar create-project --prefer-dist cakephp/app [app_name].
If Composer is installed globally, run
composer create-project --prefer-dist cakephp/app
In case you want to use a custom app dir name (e.g.
composer create-project --prefer-dist cakephp/app myapp
You can now either use your machine's webserver to view the default home page, or start up the built-in webserver with:
bin/cake server -p 8765
http://localhost:8765 to see the welcome page.
Since this skeleton is a starting point for your application and various files would have been modified as per your needs, there isn't a way to provide automated upgrades, so you have to do any updates manually.
Read and edit
config/app.php and setup the
'Datasources' and any other
configuration relevant for your application.
The app skeleton uses a subset of Foundation (v5) CSS framework by default. You can, however, replace it with any other library or custom styles.