An asset compression plugin for CakePHP. Provides file concatenation and a flexible filter system for preprocessing and minification.
- Development mode builder that rebuilds assets on each request.
- Command line build tool to compile static assets for deployment.
- Built-in support for LESScss, Sass and CoffeeScript, as well as several minifiers.
- Powerful and flexible filter system allowing you to add your own minifiers/pre-processors.
- Simple configuration file.
- Incremental builds that don't recompile assets when they don't need to be.
Add this plugin to your application with composer:
php composer.phar require markstory/asset_compress
Then make sure you load the plugin:
// in src/Application.php // in the bootstrap() method add $this->addPlugin('AssetCompress');
config/asset_compress.sample.ini from the plugin to your app's
config/asset_compress.ini. From there read the wiki
for more information.
Documentation for AssetCompress is available on the github wiki pages
Please report any issues you have with the plugin to the issue tracker on github.
Asset Compress is offered under an MIT license.
See the github contributors list
See CHANGELOG for changes only available on
github releases for changelogs on previous releases.