Authorization Endpoint for OAuth2 Server
Installs: 2 865
Open Issues: 1
- spomky-labs/oauth2-interface: ~5.0.4
- spomky-labs/uri-util: ~1.0.0
- spomky-labs/oauth2-server-authcode-grant-type: Authorization Code Grant Type
- spomky-labs/oauth2-server-bearer-token: Bearer Token
- spomky-labs/oauth2-server-implicit-grant-type: Implicit Grant Type
- spomky-labs/oauth2-server-jwt-access-token: JWT as Access Token
- spomky-labs/oauth2-server-mac-token: MAC Token
- spomky-labs/oauth2-server-password-client: Confidential Client secured by password
- spomky-labs/oauth2-server-simple-string-access-token: Random strings as Access Token
This PHP library adds a new endpoint for your OAuth2 Server: Authorization Endpoint.
It relies on the OAuth2 Interfaces Project.
The Release Process
The release process is described here.
This library needs at least
It has been successfully tested using
PHP 5.3 to
PHP 7 and
The preferred way to install this library is to rely on Composer:
composer require "spomky-labs/oauth2-server-authorization-endpoint" "~5.0.0"
Extend the library
This library only contains the logic. You must extend all classes to define setters and getters.
Look at Extend classes for more information and examples.
How to use
Your classes are ready to use? Have a look at How to use to use your authorization endpoint with an OAuth2 server.
Requests for new features, bug fixed and all other ideas to make this library useful are welcome. Please follow these best practices.
This library is release under MIT licence.