Strict PSR-7 implementation
Installs: 5 307
- php: ^7.2 || ^8.0
- fig/http-message-util: ^1.1.5
- psr/http-factory: ^1.0
- psr/http-message: ^1.0
- ralouphie/getallheaders: ^3
- symfony/polyfill-php80: ^1.22
- ext-json: *
- adriansuter/php-autoload-override: ^1.2
- http-interop/http-factory-tests: ^0.9.0
- php-http/psr7-integration-tests: dev-master
- phpstan/phpstan: ^0.12
- phpunit/phpunit: ^8.5 || ^9.5
- squizlabs/php_codesniffer: ^3.6
- weirdan/prophecy-shim: ^1.0 || ^2.0.2
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-28 01:45:20 UTC
Strict PSR-7 implementation used by the Slim Framework, but you may use it separately with any framework compatible with the PSR-7 standard.
It's recommended that you use Composer to install this library.
$ composer require slim/psr7
This will install the
slim/psr7 component and all required dependencies.
PHP 7.2 or newer is required.
To execute the test suite, you'll need to clone the repository and install the dependencies.
$ git clone https://github.com/slimphp/Slim-Psr7 $ composer install $ composer test
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
If you discover security related issues, please email email@example.com instead of using the issue tracker.
This component is licensed under the MIT license. See License File for more information.