Strict PSR-7 implementation
Installs: 4 981 604
Open Issues: 5
- php: ^7.4 || ^8.0
- fig/http-message-util: ^1.1.5
- psr/http-factory: ^1.0
- psr/http-message: ^1.0
- ralouphie/getallheaders: ^3.0
- symfony/polyfill-php80: ^1.26
- ext-json: *
- adriansuter/php-autoload-override: ^1.3
- http-interop/http-factory-tests: ^0.9.0
- php-http/psr7-integration-tests: 1.1
- phpspec/prophecy: ^1.15
- phpspec/prophecy-phpunit: ^2.0
- phpstan/phpstan: ^1.8
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.5
- squizlabs/php_codesniffer: ^3.7
Strict PSR-7 implementation used by the Slim Framework, but you may use it separately with any framework compatible with the PSR-7 standard.
It's recommended that you use Composer to install this library.
$ composer require slim/psr7
This will install the
slim/psr7 component and all required dependencies.
PHP 8.0 or newer is required.
To execute the test suite, you'll need to clone the repository and install the dependencies.
$ git clone https://github.com/slimphp/Slim-Psr7 $ composer install $ composer test
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
If you discover security related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the issue tracker.
This component is licensed under the MIT license. See License File for more information.